Offer 1) The Coupon Book offers with additional discount on top of everyday outlets prices.
- *Upon arriving at your Premium Outlets® of choice, get your complimentary Coupon Booklet by scanning the QR code on a poster in the outlets.
Offer 2) Special gift with any Visa card purchase of JPY40,000 (tax incl.) or more.
- *Offers are valid from April 1, 2021- September 30, 2021. (Japan Time)
- *Offers are valid for all Visa cards except cards issued in Japan.
- *Multiple receipts adding up to JPY40,000 (tax incl.) is valid.
- *Valid on same-day Visa card purchase totaling JPY40,000 (tax incl.) or more. Visa card payments on different days will not be counted towards the total.
- *Limited to one gift redemption per person per day, however combining purchases from different Visa cards to redeem the offer is valid.
- *Gifts subject to availability and may be changed without prior notice.
How to redeem
Please visit the information center and show the receipts to redeem the gift.
For more details.
- -Gotemba Premium Outlets®:
- -Shisui Premium Outlets®:
- -Ami Premium Outlets®:
- -Sano Premium Outlets®:
- -Sendai-Izumi Premium Outlets®:
- -Rinku Premium Outlets®:
- -Kobe-Sanda Premium Outlets®:
- -Tosu Premium Outlets®:
- -Toki Premium Outlets®:
Offer valid from April 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Offers are valid from April 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021. (Japan Time)
- Offers are valid for all Visa cards except cards issued in Japan.
- The offer can be received only at Premium Outlets® in Japan. Check the official website of Premium Outlets® before use.
- To receive the offers, Visa card and Visa Offer Coupon need to be presented when redeeming the offers at Premium Outlets®.
- Offers may not be used in combination with any other promotions, discounts, coupons, or special offers. Offers are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other items.
- Terms and conditions for each offer are different. Be certain to read the terms and conditions for each offer before use. Additional terms and conditions may be applied by Premium Outlets®, which may not be stipulated in Visa Web site. Visa cardholders are solely responsible for checking and complying with the terms and conditions imposed by the relevant participating merchant.
- Offers are void where restricted by law, prohibited or subject to taxation.
- Offers and services are subject to change or discontinuation.
- Offer redemption is the responsibility of Premium Outlets®. Visa is not responsible for any change or cancellation of offers by Premium Outlets®.
- Gift is only redeemable on the same day of purchase.
- Gifts are subject to change depending on stock.
- Check the condition of gifts at the time of receipt. If there are any defects, exchange it immediately. Gifts cannot be exchanged after leaving Japan, or after use.
- All receipts must be on same day purchases with a Visa card and in the same name as the card holder.
- Information in this page is current as of April 2021.
- Retain your Visa receipts after your purchase. You may be required to show proof of purchase in case of enquiries or claims after leaving Japan.
- All offers are applicable to Visa cardholders while all involved goods and/or services are to be provided by Premium Outlets®. The cardholder hereby understands, acknowledges, and agrees that any goods and/or services purchased under special offers shall constitute the contract between the cardholder and Premium Outlets® and are unaffiliated with Visa or Visa card issuing institutions (banks). If the cardholder uses or intends to use any goods and services under the said special offer, it means that the cardholder understands, acknowledges, and agrees with the following:
- (a)Any claim, complaint, or dispute (collectively “demands”) arising from any goods and/or services that the cardholder purchases or intends to purchase under the said special offer must be resolved directly between the cardholder and Premium Outlets®. The cardholder may not make any claims against Visa or Visa issuing institutions (banks)
- (b)Without violating the above principle, for any physical injury, death, untruthful statement, harm, or negligence resulting or deriving from the use or intended use of the goods and/or service under the said special offer, Visa will not be responsible for anyone with regard to any relevant (direct, indirect, or other) damage, injury, expenditure, or request.
- Premium Outlets® with Visa